We are delighted to offer a series of two informal workshops for parents and families.
Over the course of the two sessions, you will:
- gain an understanding of the principles behind signing alongside speech
- have learnt the necessary skills to be able to sign any sign
- have learnt a few key signs, which are important to your child
- you will be given practical strategies on how to begin/resume or promote signing in the home
- have the opportunity to ask questions and chat to other parents and family members about signing
The courses are on Sunday 11 May 2014 at 11:00 – 12:30 and Sunday 15th June 2014 at 11:00 – 12:30. Both of the sessions are held at Centre 21.
There is no charge and resources will be provided. Kindly supported by Mencap and the Department of Education and Children.
For more information or to book a place, click here to view the event details.