Date(s) - 11/05/2014
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
We are delighted to offer a series of two informal workshops for parents and families.
Over the course of the two sessions, you will:
- gain an understanding of the principles behind signing alongside speech
- have learnt the necessary skills to be able to sign any sign
- have learnt a few key signs, which are important to your child
- you will be given practical strategies on how to begin/resume or promote signing in the home
- have the opportunity to ask questions and chat to other parents and family members about signing
There is no charge and resources will be provided. Kindly supported by Mencap and the Department of Education and Children.
For more information or to book a place, please contact Kerstin Davin at Glencrutchery, Glencrutchery Road on 686895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.